Thursday, February 25, 2010

Classroom Newsletter: NETS 1, 2 & 3

This is a newsletter I created in Microsoft Word. The newsletter is a sample of a communication I would send to parents for an elementary classroom. Although I have used Microsoft Word for many years, I learned to use some new functions as a result of creating my newsletter. I learned to incorporate a masthead (see Mrs. G's Bee, below), line art, custom bullet points, drop caps and columns while formatting the newsletter. I had no idea that Microsoft Word had these capabilities, which go far beyond word processing! I embeded my newsletter into this blog using the online program Scribd. A link to Scribd can be found in my "Links to the Outer World" section to the left of this post.
newslettermg                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment